2. Revealing social media pics
3. Pronouns in bio
4. Any hint of feminism or social justice
5. Obsessed with 'mental health' / 'self-care'
6. Tattoos
7. Has a poor relationship with her father
8. Non-virgin (most important)

john

Quote from: CorradoSoprano on Apr 16, 2024, 08:07 PMAvoid any woman that is guilty of the following:
1. Whoreoscopes
3. Pronouns in bio
6. Tattoos
yea i bet you got that non virgin part on lock

CorradoSoprano

Quote from: john on Apr 17, 2024, 07:39 AM
Quote from: CorradoSoprano on Apr 16, 2024, 08:07 PMAvoid any woman that is guilty of the following:
1. Whoreoscopes
3. Pronouns in bio
6. Tattoos

"Chastity was a pre-eminent virtue of the samurai woman, held above life itself. A young woman, taken prisoner, seeing herself in danger of violence at the hands of the rough soldiery, says she will obey their pleasure, provided she be first allowed to write a line to her sisters, whom war has dispersed in every direction. When the epistle is finished, off she runs to the nearest well and saves her honor by drowning." - Inazo Nitobe

Joji

this is definitely the wrong place to ask about that, goat😭😭😭

john

Quote from: CorradoSoprano on Apr 17, 2024, 08:28 AM
Quote from: john on Apr 17, 2024, 07:39 AM
1. Whoreoscopes
3. Pronouns in bio
6. Tattoos

"Chastity was a pre-eminent virtue of the samurai woman, held above life itself. A young woman, taken prisoner, seeing herself in danger of violence at the hands of the rough soldiery, says she will obey their pleasure, provided she be first allowed to write a line to her sisters, whom war has dispersed in every direction. When the epistle is finished, off she runs to the nearest well and saves her honor by drowning." - Inazo Nitobe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8rG_2ed1wg

CorradoSoprano

Endorphins draw people closer together. You can get endorphins from petting a dog, but also from watching horror movies, or doing reckless things. Me and someone broke into an abandoned Burger King one time. The drive-thru window was still able to be opened. She will not leave me alone now and still texts me every 5, 6 days, even though I was not interested...It is the thrill of doing something under the watchful eye of the law, I am pretty sure there were still security cameras in the building because now there's a 'no trespassing' sign and there wasn't before. If you were affected by the psychological nuclear bomb known as TikTok, let me put this in a term you can understand. """Trauma Bonding""". The reason soldiers will still die for each other long after the war is over, the reason you casually put an arm around the movie theater chair as the girl you're with shifts in her seat...The shared experience makes you seek safety with each other whether you realize it or not. As for why petting a dog gives you that same chemical I have no fking idea though

stefanie

find someone who you like to talk to and hug
#everypony
▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█░░▒█ PUT THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE
▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▄▄▄█ IF YOU ARE A FURRY
▒█░░░ ░▀▄▄▀ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ░░▒█░░ AND YOU ARE PROUD OF IT

CorradoSoprano

I encountered someone amazing on Thursday...Girl youre beautiful but only God is made perfect...She has no facebook, no social media, i am 100% sure she is a virgin, she is interested in me but i was eating cookie and wanted to find milk so we went to the fridge and she started talking with her other girl friend who was in the kitchen when somebody was getting me a glass...She is like 5'9 and has blue eyes....Only part is her laugh, i will have to get used to (or just stop being funny), next thursday is make or break wat do I do fellas...Oh my Lord i didnt think girls like this went to college

FrankenMan

Quote from: CorradoSoprano on Apr 29, 2024, 08:07 PMI encountered someone amazing on Thursday...Girl youre beautiful but only God is made perfect...She has no facebook, no social media, i am 100% sure she is a virgin, she is interested in me but i was eating cookie and wanted to find milk so we went to the fridge and she started talking with her other girl friend who was in the kitchen when somebody was getting me a glass...She is like 5'9 and has blue eyes....Only part is her laugh, i will have to get used to (or just stop being funny), next thursday is make or break wat do I do fellas...Oh my Lord i didnt think girls like this went to college

Invite her to the forums.

Magic hands, Guest what cheese?

CorradoSoprano

Quote from: FrankenMan on Apr 29, 2024, 08:34 PMInvite her to the forums.

I'd sooner be on scrub duty at Guest's bathroom

Re:  Introduce Yourself by xyb1a
[Today at 04:53 AM]

Re:  pre 2010 youtube megathread by xyb1a
[Today at 04:42 AM]

Re:  hustler general by ekdsc
[Today at 01:49 AM]

Re:  SHOEGAZE THREAD by john
[Today at 12:05 AM]

Re:  Anyone from Portland OR? by Kniroid
[May 04, 2024, 07:10 PM]

Re:  Anyone from Portland OR? by Sticki