greatest daw of all time?

Started by spirit!, Apr 15, 2024, 10:12 PM

« I like mountain music | god tier website for generating cool samples »
« I like mountain music | god tier website for generating cool samples »

spirit!

personally i think bitwig is just about the best one that you can get atm. if it had a better piano it would literally smoke every single daw out of the water. but the modulation possibilities in bitwig is endless.

Plz4Get

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rDmmGzocv4idk but this one's cool it's got a super unique workflow

spirit!

Quote from: Plz4Get on Apr 15, 2024, 10:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rDmmGzocv4idk but this one's cool it's got a super unique workflow
this one's audio manipulation is amazing. could prob make some super cool glitchy idm beats in there.

pobbus

FRUITY LOOPS SOLOS
APPLE SILICON SUPPORT AND LOTSA COMMUNITY SUPPORT

SORRY ABLETON PLEBS .. . .  :-*

yakkpakk

chloealia

the best daw is whatever your friends use. most of my friends used fl so i used fl.

phosphorrgirl

Quote from: chloealia on Apr 18, 2024, 05:04 PMthe best daw is whatever your friends use. most of my friends used fl so i used fl.

FrankenMan

I will recommend ableton to the ends of the earth just before switching to bitwig

Magic hands, Guest what cheese?

spirit!

Quote from: FrankenMan on May 02, 2024, 12:02 AMI will recommend ableton to the ends of the earth just before switching to bitwig
ableton and bitwig are really similar its just that i dont really fw max for live that mucn

StereoMagic

DAWs have their differences, their strength and their weakness. One is better than another depending what you want to do, how your workflow is, and many other factors.

The greatest DAW is just subjectively the one that suits you the most.

Personnaly I tried several DAW before falling in love with Ableton Live, so that would be my choice (8)) .

Bitwig looks cool and I'd like to try it someday.