Introduce Yourself

Started by Joji, May 01, 2024, 09:12 PM

« post low quality ms paint comics here | dracula flow »
« post low quality ms paint comics here | dracula flow »

Joji

If you're new to the forum, or just aren't familiar with many people here, this is a good place to start. Tell us a little bit about yourself (:-h)

k

i go by kupo
i'm from nkweb which is yabujin server  (:D)
🇫🇮🇫🇮im 17
⾋⾋⾋⾋⾋⾋⾋⾋⾋⾋⾋⾋⾋⾋⾋⾋⾋⾋

foxtrot/cervinebirth/
.bat boy/sheepsquatch/

LAMMAS ISKI
૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა discord:@kupw

john

i am john i go by john
i also am from nkwep
i love music and i make music !

Joji

Quote from: k on May 02, 2024, 05:07 AMi go by kupo
i'm from nkweb which is yabujin server  (:D)
🇫🇮🇫🇮im 17

welcome kupo (:-h)

you seem cool. we're yabujin fans around here too (:)>-)

Joji

Quote from: john on May 02, 2024, 05:28 PMi am john i go by john
i also am from nkwep
i love music and i make music !

hey john. you're awesome. i hope you stick around! (=)/\(=)

Sticki

I hate everyone that signs up to this forum !!!

Joji

Quote from: Sticki on May 02, 2024, 08:38 PMI hate everyone that signs up to this forum !!!

I'm sorry.. I must not have heard you correctly. What?

spirit!

Quote from: Joji on May 02, 2024, 09:32 PMI'm sorry.. I must not have heard you correctly. What?

nah i think u heard him right man. whatchu gonna do?

Joji

Quote from: spirit! on May 02, 2024, 11:08 PMnah i think u heard him right man. whatchu gonna do?

ill let my dagger do the talking..

john

Quote from: Joji on May 02, 2024, 08:17 PMhey john. you're awesome. i hope you stick around! (=)/\(=)

xyb1a

helo I am xybia but I also go by 'V'. I love weird internet music and art, I also love forums very much so I had to get in on this.
(d=-)b)

Joji

Quote from: xyb1a on May 05, 2024, 04:53 AMhelo I am xybia but I also go by 'V'. I love weird internet music and art, I also love forums very much so I had to get in on this.
(d=-)b)

welcome xybia! i think you'll fit in around here (8))

Kniroid

Heya I enjoy making and consuming avant garde music/art and I'm #1 Nekophiliac fan, happy to be stuck in the nightmare dimension with u all
P L U R . P L U R . P L U R . P L U R

bonkoloid

bonkoloid (:))
SF but relocating to LA
i make music (https://soundcloud.com/bonkoloid) and dj
but now my passions lie into piano, reading novels, and cooking !

bars

Joji

Quote from: Kniroid on May 05, 2024, 04:14 PMHeya I enjoy making and consuming avant garde music/art and I'm #1 Nekophiliac fan, happy to be stuck in the nightmare dimension with u all

you like nekophiliac too??? welcome to the forum OG (B-))

Joji

Quote from: bonkoloid on May 05, 2024, 05:44 PMbonkoloid (:))
SF but relocating to LA
i make music (https://soundcloud.com/bonkoloid) and dj
but now my passions lie into piano, reading novels, and cooking !

bars

I think I've seen you around. Good to have you on the forum (;))

Just checked out a bit of your music. Pretty good!

spirit!

hello, if youve seen my twitter u already know my passion for life is orbs and calling people annoying for making memes on the internet. i also make music and art sometimessssssss..........

miloslav

Hi, I'm miloslav, fka wiltron, aka wiltron 6 billion, aka wiktor [DO NOT RESEARCH]. Born in the pre-apocalyptic year 2000, I am a man of verges... Conceived at the verge of two millenia, at the verge of what is considered Central Europe and Eastern Europe, ever on the verge of greatness, yet narrowly avoiding it. My childhood had mostly been spent in the irradiated woods in the shadow of an edible fats factory, gathering used margarine wrappers for the leftover grease to make a living. Following a brief stint with the local amateur car tuning scene, I was forced to relocate to Uzbekistan where I have run a wildly unsuccessful craft brewery until 2008, when global economic turmoil pushed me to reluctantly rebrand and pursue the career of a yak herder in an undisclosed rural area.
This is where I first met two village boys, hardened by the harsh reality of Uzbek life. Their callused, blistered hands, the sole and silent witnesses of their hardships, contrasted starkly with the gung-ho with which they were eager to pursue their one dream: to administrate a Simple Machines forum. These boys' names? Sticki and Joji... The rest is history.

Joji

Quote from: spirit! on May 06, 2024, 01:22 AMhello, if youve seen my twitter u already know my passion for life is orbs and calling people annoying for making memes on the internet. i also make music and art sometimessssssss..........

I don't believe we've met... Welcome stranger (8->)

Joji

Quote from: miloslav on May 06, 2024, 03:33 AMHi, I'm miloslav, fka wiltron, aka wiltron 6 billion, aka wiktor [DO NOT RESEARCH]. Born in the pre-apocalyptic year 2000, I am a man of verges... Conceived at the verge of two millenia, at the verge of what is considered Central Europe and Eastern Europe, ever on the verge of greatness, yet narrowly avoiding it. My childhood had mostly been spent in the irradiated woods in the shadow of an edible fats factory, gathering used margarine wrappers for the leftover grease to make a living. Following a brief stint with the local amateur car tuning scene, I was forced to relocate to Uzbekistan where I have run a wildly unsuccessful craft brewery until 2008, when global economic turmoil pushed me to reluctantly rebrand and pursue the career of a yak herder in an undisclosed rural area.
This is where I first met two village boys, hardened by the harsh reality of Uzbek life. Their callused, blistered hands, the sole and silent witnesses of their hardships, contrasted starkly with the gung-ho with which they were eager to pursue their one dream: to administrate a Simple Machines forum. These boys' names? Sticki and Joji... The rest is history.
WIKGOAT IS HERE??!?!?!?!?!?!?! LETS GOOOOO (^:)^)  (^:)^)  (^:)^)

pobbus

stefanie

hi i am stefanie, i like autechre and bladee
#everypony
▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█░░▒█ PUT THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE
▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▄▄▄█ IF YOU ARE A FURRY
▒█░░░ ░▀▄▄▀ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ░░▒█░░ AND YOU ARE PROUD OF IT

Count Stankula

smeeks

Introduce myself? I thought we were supposed to dismiss ourselves!!!  (:)))  (:)))  (:)))  (;))

Hexcatz

Meow, meooooowww, meoooowwww!

spirit!

Quote from: Hexcatz on May 07, 2024, 10:16 PMMeow, meooooowww, meoooowwww!
woah, thats a name i havent seen in awhile

Joji

Quote from: pobbus on May 06, 2024, 06:39 PMim pobbus

A man of few words I see. It's nice to meet you (8))

Quote from: stefanie on May 06, 2024, 08:44 PMhi i am stefanie, i like autechre and bladee

I've seen you around, but idk if we've ever interacted. Welcome aboard (:-h)

Quote from: Count Stankula on May 07, 2024, 05:57 PMim hungry

Hol up... you smell familiar... Barn?

Joji

Quote from: smeeks on May 07, 2024, 06:17 PMIntroduce myself? I thought we were supposed to dismiss ourselves!!!  (:)))  (:)))  (:)))  (;))

I believe we've met once or twice.. I assure you the only thing you should be dismissing here is the corrupting influence of Satan (:!!)

Joji

Quote from: Hexcatz on May 07, 2024, 10:16 PMMeow, meooooowww, meoooowwww!

whats up jmc😭😭😭

paulie

peter paul gaultieri. my friends call me paulie walnuts

Hexcatz

Quote from: Joji on May 08, 2024, 04:58 PMwhats up jmc😭😭😭
Ayy joji it's been nearly a year. I've been working and hanging with hex, and staying away from my old debate tower self. Also I'm starting my masters in CS this fall.

How are you and pepperedsteak doing?

smeeks

Quote from: Joji on May 08, 2024, 04:56 PMI believe we've met once or twice.. I assure you the only thing you should be dismissing here is the corrupting influence of Satan (:!!)

CHRISTOS ANESTI EK NEKRON, THANATO THANATON PATISAS, KAI TIS EN TIS MNIMASI ZOIN HARISAMENOS!!! ☦☦☦

Hexcatz

Quote from: smeeks on May 08, 2024, 07:31 PMCHRISTOS ANESTI EK NEKRON, THANATO THANATON PATISAS, KAI TIS EN TIS MNIMASI ZOIN HARISAMENOS!!! ☦☦☦
Amen ✋ ✝️

Joji

Quote from: paulie on May 08, 2024, 07:19 PMpeter paul gaultieri. my friends call me paulie walnuts

hi gold

Quote from: Hexcatz on May 08, 2024, 07:20 PMAyy joji it's been nearly a year. I've been working and hanging with hex, and staying away from my old debate tower self. Also I'm starting my masters in CS this fall.

How are you and pepperedsteak doing?

good to see you again. have you really been working with hex? thats cool, wtf. i havent seen him around either for a while

peppered is doing alright, i think

Quote from: smeeks on May 08, 2024, 07:31 PMCHRISTOS ANESTI EK NEKRON, THANATO THANATON PATISAS, KAI TIS EN TIS MNIMASI ZOIN HARISAMENOS!!! ☦☦☦

This^

paulie

Quote from: Joji on May 09, 2024, 11:29 PMhi gold

notice how i said my friends call me paulie walnuts

$

Hi Im a person that im not proud of but hey

spirit!

Quote from: $ on May 15, 2024, 07:50 PMHi Im a person that im not proud of but hey
?????

• Dot Guests: 12
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:
Re:  [DY Gold Membership] Test Post by Hexcatz
[Today at 10:46 AM]

Re:  is trump xenophobic? by Hexcatz
[Today at 09:51 AM]

is trump xenophobic? by paulie
[Today at 09:45 AM]

post low quality ms paint comics here by spirit!
[Today at 02:16 AM]

Re:  [DY Gold Membership] Test Post by spirit!
[May 17, 2024, 03:44 PM]