Fallout TV Show

Started by Sticki, Apr 16, 2024, 12:49 AM

« Anyone from Portland OR? | Manischewitz blackberry wine »

Sticki

I just started it  :) it's pretty sick  :D  though I am confused by the brotherhood of steel seemingly having all their shit together when I was under the impression they screwed up when the enclave took over  :o but I guess its following the reconning bethesda did with 3  >:( but its still sick I only watched the first episode  ::)

cobasquared

I have like absolutely zero appitite for TV but it made me start playing the videogame again so I like it for that. what little of it i did watch was pretty good. eccelent costume desgin and everything.

Sticki

I just finished it and it was everything I'd have ever wanted out of a Fallout TV Show  :o  ;D

Evilhaven

I haven't watch the show

alonessix

i thought it was really good but i thought the somewhat drastic shift in tone from the first episode to the last episode was pretty funny

smeeks

I really dug it tbh, I thought they nailed it but I do have questions. Looking forward to season 2 (which will prolly not come for years  (:'() )

Joji

i still need to play new vegas. just fixed my computer fan so maybe ill start today (:-?)

smeeks

Quote from: Joji on May 08, 2024, 01:54 PMi still need to play new vegas. just fixed my computer fan so maybe ill start today (:-?)

Which side you gon take? In my playthrough (which I need to get back to) I sided with Mr House

Joji

how many factions are there

Sticki

Quote from: Joji on May 08, 2024, 03:04 PMhow many factions are there

3 main endings but just work for Mr House on ur first playthrough

alonessix

i've only ever played fallout 4 tbh but i wanna play the rest of them at some point. i like 4 though idk why it gets so much hate

Sticki

Quote from: alonessix on May 08, 2024, 11:00 PMi've only ever played fallout 4 tbh but i wanna play the rest of them at some point. i like 4 though idk why it gets so much hate

Because it's a good game on it's own, but as a sequel to what came before it's insulting. Bethesda will probably never get storytelling right.