a's Minecraft builds

Started by a, Apr 16, 2024, 07:08 PM

« Transformers Reactivate | WHO WANTS TO GAME W ME »

a

Since 2016 my friends have hosted a creative flatworld server on Minecraft.  I've spent many, many months of in-game time and as a result I have many builds to share!

Here's one to start off:
This is a build made by a friend of mine and myself - Cinnamon, a whiz with Redstone, built several computers in the south of the world - and I built these "cases" around them. I was in the middle of taking a Roman architecture course in college so it was the inspiration for the material choice and the temple you see on the left-center of the screenshot. On the right-center you can see one of the computers with a face on its screen, and on top of it, is a structure built by Cinnamon who he says is inspired by the structures in the game Rainworld.

We started the entire project around this time last year and finished it in late 2023 if I recall correctly. It turned out great! ;D

i'm

b1eed1ng

Quote from: a on Apr 16, 2024, 07:08 PMSince 2016 my friends have hosted a creative flatworld server on Minecraft.  I've spent many, many months of in-game time and as a result I have many builds to share!

Here's one to start off:
    This is a build made by a friend of mine and myself - Cinnamon, a whiz with Redstone, built several computers in the south of the world - and I built these "cases" around them. I was in the middle of taking a Roman architecture course in college so it was the inspiration for the material choice and the temple you see on the left-center of the screenshot. On the right-center you can see one of the computers with a face on its screen, and on top of it, is a structure built by Cinnamon who he says is inspired by the structures in the game Rainworld.

We started the entire project around this time last year and finished it in late 2023 if I recall correctly. It turned out great! ;D

this is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!  :o
      𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐥

𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝

𝐑𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐯𝐞

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬

𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐥

𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝𝐞

𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫

Joji

AWESOME!!!! :o  :o  :o