Dream Journal Thread

Started by CorradoSoprano, Apr 16, 2024, 09:07 PM

« Classic Flash Games | Happy Wednesday »

CorradoSoprano

It is said that you can increase your chances of a lucid dream by writing down your previous dreams.

slippo

I once dreamed I was pulling snakes out from a short tree. Only to find my arms were snakes. I had no fear; I only cared about removing the snakes from the tree. This happened for months until I woke up.

CorradoSoprano

Quote from: slippo on Apr 16, 2024, 09:35 PMI once dreamed I was pulling snakes out from a short tree. Only to find my arms were snakes. I had no fear; I only cared about removing the snakes from the tree. This happened for months until I woke up.

k

my dreams make no sense they just have reoccuring themes (my old friends )
          cxrvxvnx bxrth66.6fm

THE AIDS REVOLUTION

zoma

Most recent dream I've had
          Driving in a jeep on a road that was at a 70° incline. Met up with a girl I went out with in highschool, hugged her for a significant amount of time. Then there were a bunch of dogs, they were pissing everywhere, so I had to put them all in a foot bath that was next to the front door of the apartment that I was in. Then a pipe burst over my head, so I was helping a bunch of old people move their stuff so it didn't get wet. Then I started telling them that it was all predetermined, then I started speaking ( possibly in tongues ) about what was about to happen next. Woke up.

1127 <33

sunlightenjoyer7

i was in a big city, it was night, i was with a friend of mine and we were running / jumping between floors in some building with no walls so it was easy to climb from floor to floor. It was fast paced. We never touched the ground level. We ran outside from the second floor onto a brick wall fence that was only a foot and a half wide on top. It went on for a city block and had curved arches every 10ft or so. We would run up and down them until a huge lamppost was in our way. It was difficult to get on top, mustve been 10ft up. We both made it up, shockingly so and then my dream ended