james ferraro thread

Started by john, Apr 17, 2024, 08:19 PM

« mouse on mars vs aphex twin | Why is Tommy Wright so good at rapping and producing and making albums »

john

any ferraro fans here? i would assume so, favorite project by him? personally i think nyc hell 3am or terminus would be his best

zoma

Quote from: john on Apr 17, 2024, 08:19 PMany ferraro fans here? i would assume so, favorite project by him? personally i think nyc hell 3am or terminus would be his best
    I gotta listen to those 2
    I've only ever listed to Far Side Virtual, don't remember liking it all that much
    Should I have started somewhere else?
      1127 <33

john

Quote from: zoma on Apr 18, 2024, 12:31 AM
      Quote from: john on Apr 17, 2024, 08:19 PMany ferraro fans here? i would assume so, favorite project by him? personally i think nyc hell 3am or terminus would be his best
      I gotta listen to those 2
      I've only ever listed to Far Side Virtual, don't remember liking it all that much
      Should I have started somewhere else?
      fsv is great but it gets seriously overhyped by vaporwave ppl, if you like vaporwave then its good i love it but its nowhere near his best work. id say to listen to nyc considering ur on these forums or skid row. really anything on his spotify rn would be good places to start theyre all pretty accessible albums, the prince of rain bad boy flame bootleg is great too id recommend that. if you dont like one album im sure theres something you will like in another his discog is very diverse

CorradoSoprano

Some people say Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon is perfectly synced up to The Wizard of Oz. Far Side Virtual is perfectly synced up to Pokemon Rumble WiiWare Demo.

ianogaf

i dont think hes topped silica gel but ive been digging thru his 2008-2010 era and postremo mundus techno-symposium is rly slept on

poniko

personally on air can't be beaten, its really one of the best albums ever... like totally top 10