sploder users hangout thread

Started by spirit!, Apr 30, 2024, 11:53 PM

« I was Sticki's 100th "like" on the Dismiss Yourself forums. AMA. | What would make you guys post more »

miloslav

Ryukenoid

Hey splodes... about that freakout I had in the discord server over a fucking cartoon in the #art channel, I would like to apologize. Sotarnicus was right, even if I didn't like the show I shouldn't have stooped so low to be angry at the very point of it and call everyone toxic for calling me out on it when I was the toxic one for using ad hominem attacks and slurs against people for disagreeing with me. It was a very misinformed take and I wasn't mindful of my responses. I'm not returning to the server anytime soon nor am I expecting forgiveness but I hope yall are doing great. I've found greener pastures in my country's online community anyway.

Sticki

Quote from: Ryukenoid on Aug 19, 2024, 06:14 PMHey splodes... about that freakout I had in the discord server over a fucking cartoon in the #art channel, I would like to apologize. Sotarnicus was right, even if I didn't like the show I shouldn't have stooped so low to be angry at the very point of it and call everyone toxic for calling me out on it when I was the toxic one for using ad hominem attacks and slurs against people for disagreeing with me. It was a very misinformed take and I wasn't mindful of my responses. I'm not returning to the server anytime soon nor am I expecting forgiveness but I hope yall are doing great. I've found greener pastures in my country's online community anyway.
    what was the show?

Ryukenoid

Quote from: Sticki on Aug 19, 2024, 07:43 PMwhat was the show?
      Regular show
      Dislikes: 1

kono6oyashi

Sticki

Quote from: Ryukenoid on Aug 20, 2024, 12:21 PMRegular show
        hold on.............. you dont fw regular show?

Ryukenoid

Quote from: Sticki on Aug 23, 2024, 01:58 AMhold on.............. you dont fw regular show?
          Nah, the characters and romantic plots aren't my thing really. I also said I hated it for its conflicts which included the world being in danger from the most minute things not being taken srs but I regret that part now.