if you were shrunk down very small would you be best friends with a bee

Started by spirit!, May 06, 2024, 01:24 AM

« storytime: share your worst high experience :o | sifl and olly appreciation thread »

spirit!

miloslav

Idk logically I know they are super useful and nice, but I've always been afraid of bees and wasps as a kid, so perceiving them as the same size as me now would probably reignite some trauma

money

i would have fun nd chill with them,.,.,..,,.,. relaxing on flowers.,.,..,,.., we jst fresh out

miloslav

Quote from: money on May 06, 2024, 04:33 AMi would have fun nd chill with them,.,.,..,,.,. relaxing on flowers.,.,..,,.., we jst fresh out

Fair

Joji

i would link up with the ants and rent an underground apartment

alonessix

i would ride bees into battle and help them develop advanced technology

smeeks

Bumblebee yes but honeybee no

And if it's a killer bee... HECK NO

binky

Binking off

spirit!

smeeks

Quote from: miloslav on May 06, 2024, 04:00 AMIdk logically I know they are super useful and nice, but I've always been afraid of bees and wasps as a kid, so perceiving them as the same size as me now would probably reignite some trauma

Real talk this is my answer, I'm terrified of wasps in particular but bees kinda freak me out a little too sometimes

7o00o00o00o

7o00o00o00o00o

stan

hell yeah. bees don't have a stick up their asses the way wasps do  (X()