post your weird dream/sleep experiences thread

Started by spirit!, May 10, 2024, 03:51 AM

« whats happening forum | rate my new signature »

spirit!

yesterday i had a weird hypangogic hallucination while trying to fall asleep where i got transported into a completely different world where the sky was a deep blue and there were bright yellow plastic looking letters forming words in the sky meshing together like it was some weird 3d blender animation. i woke up thinking i was about to die because ive never experienced anything like that b4 but i opened my eyes and it went away.

smeeks

Weirdest experiences for me are just sleep paralysis. One time though I experienced sleep paralysis but without the paralysis so I could like move around and watch this pale demon lady walk around my room. I still felt terrified and I even yelled "what are you doing here" (but in German cause I was freaking out) but then it just kinda stopped. Haven't had sleep paralysis since thankfully, that was about a year ago I think.

smeeks

Last night I had a weird nightmare where I was cyberstalked by a woman I knew from college and in the nightmare she was super possessive and didn't want me to talk to my family bc she was jealous

Why am I having nightmares like that this has never happened to me before

k

all of my dreams are weird at this point but i guess i'll talk about my first nightmares i remember

when i was 4, i would consistently have dreams about smoke detectors firing a red dot at me which freezes me, and the red dot when it hits me everything turns blue and white and i can't move at all. Then these 2 yellow hen mascots of this kids channel i would watch would escape out of the television n bully me and stuff.  I was scared of those hens for a while as a kid and my mom never understood why until I told her like 10 years later lol

Another weird nightmare I had around that age was me biking through my village and falling to a pit on the side of the road, I died and I was just brought to a metal gear solid esque menu where I could select 6 people to reincarnate as, with descriptions of them and 2 of them were grayed out for some reason. I wanna recreate it some day in photoshop or sum
          cxrvxvnx bxrth66.6fm

THE AIDS REVOLUTION

k

Quote from: smeeks on May 10, 2024, 09:25 AMWeirdest experiences for me are just sleep paralysis. One time though I experienced sleep paralysis but without the paralysis so I could like move around and watch this pale demon lady walk around my room. I still felt terrified and I even yelled "what are you doing here" (but in German cause I was freaking out) but then it just kinda stopped. Haven't had sleep paralysis since thankfully, that was about a year ago I think.

I used to have lots of sleep paralysis, and it would be more annoying than creepy. Not being able to move kept annoying me lol, and I would avoid the visuals by just keeping my eyes shut

smeeks

Quote from: k on May 12, 2024, 09:33 PMI used to have lots of sleep paralysis, and it would be more annoying than creepy. Not being able to move kept annoying me lol, and I would avoid the visuals by just keeping my eyes shut

Yeah I've had plenty of it over the years, especially in my college days, and after a while I still felt the fear but I would also experience being annoyed about it and knowing exactly what it is and how I'm totally fine

It's super weird to be able to think rationally and feel that kind of dread and fear in parallel

spirit!

Quote from: k on May 12, 2024, 09:31 PMall of my dreams are weird at this point but i guess i'll talk about my first nightmares i remember

when i was 4, i would consistently have dreams about smoke detectors firing a red dot at me which freezes me, and the red dot when it hits me everything turns blue and white and i can't move at all. Then these 2 yellow hen mascots of this kids channel i would watch would escape out of the television n bully me and stuff.  I was scared of those hens for a while as a kid and my mom never understood why until I told her like 10 years later lol

Another weird nightmare I had around that age was me biking through my village and falling to a pit on the side of the road, I died and I was just brought to a metal gear solid esque menu where I could select 6 people to reincarnate as, with descriptions of them and 2 of them were grayed out for some reason. I wanna recreate it some day in photoshop or sum
              dude that reincarnation dream is insane. this is where like novels and scripts for movies start.