The most controversial topic in here

Started by Evilhaven, Jun 12, 2024, 07:41 PM

« Calling out gobli and the woke people | anyone here like devon hendryx? »

Evilhaven

I hate humanity because humanity is shithole Humans like to destroy people mentally and physically
I hate friends backstabbed in my back people secretly talk shit about you behind your back
I hate homophobics and transphobic because they make lgbt life hell
I be homophobic sometimes because I can't stand annoying gays and I seen some gay people like to rape people and take advantage of people I'm no longer a ally for lgbt people because shit like this that's the truth
I don't like when people overgatekeep things and even slurs I understand yall people don't want people to say people slurs for racist reason I'm against self censorship for example I hate it when people shit on me for saying song titles with slurs and Rap Names starting with slurs YOU ARE BEING A BITCH MADE AS FUCK FOR ACTING LIKE THIS other than this i still not say slurs most of times almost 79% of times i can't stand u people
I don't like to deal with women lot of the times i don't hate woman i'm just don't like to deal with woman and toxic people like that 
People more sensitive nowadays even in past
Another thing I'm gonna say is i hate price inflation make everything price higher than past i hope we afford the house cheaper i hate it when people cause food price higher with higher wages
i don't like bullies and racist i wish people lynched them to death bullies and Racists Deserved to be lynched like they did to black people in 1800s i see why some black people hate us because of them still feel the same way in past bullies can be anyone even your friends and family school bullies are same levels as lgbtphobics and racists they make your life hell mentally and physically as hell bullies hurting your mentally permanently you would overthinking every day about this shit
Narcissists like to torture you mentally they like to use you they started hate campaign against you they like to manipulate you they are biggest bitches in whole world they like to hardcore abuse you hardly
I'm misanthrope till end I'm not being pipelined by someone
I hate it when people treat it like joke This is ain't 14 and this is deep type shit this is real shit if you make fun of me for this post JUST KILL SOMEBODY AND KILL YOURSELF In Same time WTF just ignore this post if you don't like what I say in this post and don't take this post seriously

Hexcatz

Wow, what a roller coaster of a post...

Some of your points are very based such as the transphobe and racist hate. Hey, hey, ho, ho, racists and transphobes have got to go!

On the other hand, there are also some points you make that cause me pause and wonder if perhaps you're a closeted fascist? For example, you insinuate that inflation is a bad thing when it's really not. Bidenomics is working wonders for the common person. Also, you say that people today are more sensitive than those of the past. This is blatantly false. People are just more free to point out systemic oppression today.

stefanie

i agree with the OP except that im ok with dealing with women (not in a homo way )

price inflation is retarded i can't believe mcdonalds double cheese burger is 4 dollars what the fuck
        #everypony
        ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█░░▒█ PUT THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE
        ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▄▄▄█ IF YOU ARE A FURRY
        ▒█░░░ ░▀▄▄▀ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ░░▒█░░ AND YOU ARE PROUD OF IT

Evilhaven

Quote from: stefanie on Jun 13, 2024, 01:37 AMi agree with the OP except that im ok with dealing with women (not in a homo way )

price inflation is retarded i can't believe mcdonalds double cheese burger is 4 dollars what the fuck
        Okay i respect the opinion you have a courage to deal with woman
        And I agree with your price inflation opinion in California food prices really up in 2020's the gas price really up nowadays

Evilhaven

Quote from: Hexcatz on Jun 12, 2024, 10:04 PMWow, what a roller coaster of a post...

Some of your points are very based such as the transphobe and racist hate. Hey, hey, ho, ho, racists and transphobes have got to go!

On the other hand, there are also some points you make that cause me pause and wonder if perhaps you're a closeted fascist? For example, you insinuate that inflation is a bad thing when it's really not. Bidenomics is working wonders for the common person. Also, you say that people today are more sensitive than those of the past. This is blatantly false. People are just more free to point out systemic oppression today.
          Inflation is bad thing you can't really attend home nowadays plus stores and small business places are closing due they can't afford to run the business
          Plus people are really sensitive today even in old days they still oppressed even in old days I never say people more sensitive nowadays than in past

obsessed

take my meds
            Dislikes: 3
              Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Evilhaven

Off topic

obsessed

Quote from: Evilhaven on Jun 13, 2024, 04:38 AMOff topic
                On tropic though. Island, that is.

shed

Sticki

ryxii2007