if you had a time machine where would yall head to?

Started by Daffodyl, Jun 17, 2024, 10:45 PM

« post classic videos | You are a bitch ass sucka and lame »

Daffodyl

me personally id be time traveling back in 1989 and live throughout the 90s up until like 2000 or 2001

skit

im tryna be a teen in the early 2000s, why the 90s though?

Daffodyl

Quote from: skit on Jun 17, 2024, 10:54 PMim tryna be a teen in the early 2000s, why the 90s though?

from what others who have lived throughout the 90s said, it seemed like the 90s was a very optimistic and fun decade to be in.

I find the 90s to be a very awesome decade and fell in love with it ever since I was like 10 years old, I'd also probably choose to live in the 2000s as well, but honestly I'd like to see the optimism and positivity of the 90s (:))

Sticki

Id love to live through the 80s, 90s and 2000s without consequence, as in I could experience it and it wouldn't age me or put my present life on hold. If time did constantly move forward no matter where I was though, assuming traveling to the future is also not possible and the present is the cap on where you can go, it'd be kinda cool if in the future we could travel to any time period at any time and then jump back to the present. For example, say I spend my day in the present and then at night I go to my house I keep in the 70s and then then next night I sleep in my 2004 house. Or if i need a vacation I'll let everyone know I'll be gone for a week and then go back to my childhood home. All of the different variables and rules that go into time travel are never really talked about in these hypotheticals but I think it's important since it gets really messy otherwise.

Hexcatz

I'd time travel to the time in the future when the world finally becomes one and at peace, borders are eliminated, bigotry and hate no longer exist, climate change has been reversed, and every human has their basic needs guaranteed.

skit

Quote from: Hexcatz on Jun 18, 2024, 08:14 AMI'd time travel to the time in the future when the world finally becomes one and at peace, borders are eliminated, bigotry and hate no longer exist, climate change has been reversed, and every human has their basic needs guaranteed.

does this future even exist..  (:'()