Thoughts on Israel? Israel V. Palestine?

Started by binky, Jun 18, 2024, 03:34 PM

« ASPERGERS ARE NON-HIVE FROM HIVE FAMILIES | Was slavery abolished in America? »

binky

Do you like Israel or not. And do you like Israel or Palestine more. Why did this all start in the first place, you may ask? Well actually I'm the one who's asking, so you tell me.
    Binking off

zod

i feel like this topic is too polarizing and this thread will quickly derail into pure chaos

that being said: free Palestine
      SEE YOU, SPACE COWBOY...

Hexcatz

not really. The user base on dy is pretty cool. I think we can all agree on one thing: from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free!

Quote from: zod on Jun 18, 2024, 08:52 PMi feel like this topic is too polarizing and this thread will quickly derail into pure chaos

that being said: free Palestine

Sticki

Quote from: Hexcatz on Jun 18, 2024, 09:08 PMnot really. The user base on dy is pretty cool. I think we can all agree on one thing: from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free!

you being pro israel is so funny to me

Hexcatz

Quote from: Sticki on Jun 18, 2024, 09:30 PMyou being pro israel is so funny to me
          why would I support a genocidal state?

Evilhaven

Quote from: Hexcatz on Jun 18, 2024, 09:08 PMnot really. The user base on dy is pretty cool. I think we can all agree on one thing: from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free!

Free palestive

Sticki

Quote from: Hexcatz on Jun 18, 2024, 09:31 PMwhy would I support a genocidal state?
              you asked me on discord why i removed your post and i told you to stop making bait posts and since then you've been ramping up the bait as your idea of what a leftist would say, im now encouraging you to actually share your thoughts on the matter. gold told me you were pro israel and im interested why.

jordyy

free palestine. free congo. free sudan. free haiti. i wish for liberation to come to all those throughout the world disenfranchised and terrorized by colonial powers

stefanie

#everypony
                  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█░░▒█ PUT THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE
                  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▄▄▄█ IF YOU ARE A FURRY
                  ▒█░░░ ░▀▄▄▀ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ░░▒█░░ AND YOU ARE PROUD OF IT

Evilhaven

God Hate Australia they have lot of pedophiles like usa