finding an aesthetic/artistic direction

Started by ryxii2007, Jun 29, 2024, 12:25 AM

« What’s your favorite food | thinking of making an ep »

ryxii2007

srry i post a lot here lol, nothing else much 2 do..

what's a piece of music without its aesthetic?

it's like baking a cake with no flavor, what's the point? would you guys listen to rcb if it weren't for the demon aesthetic? DG if it werent for..., whatever aesthetic they have? no, because otherwise, there's no main appeal.

me personally, i've been having these weird dreams recently and they're so indescribable. i genuinely can't even try to tell you what it is. it's like i'm reaching out to it yet it's just out of my hands, yk? idk i'm rlly bad at explaining haha.

all i know is that they have something to do with nostalgia for some reason, (and also for some reason i remember there being a giant tree, idk, these r literally the only 2 things i can remember about these dreams.). i wanna incorporate that weird shit into my art, not just in music, but in the music videos and cover art and all that shit.

maybe i'll experiment with drugs one time but i have literally no money 4 that stuff sadly  (:()  (:))

Sticki

no need for drugs, youll find those inspos from a combination of finding new media (games, movies, music, etc) that inspire you and excite you and real life experiences that motivate you. those experiences could be with people, by yourself, outside, in your house, or the experience of consuming the media that also inspires you.

k

just think bout what u love for no reason and make an extreme ver of it, boom, aesthetic! n its You!
        cxrvxvnx bxrth66.6fm

THE AIDS REVOLUTION

money

when you really let all the life you live/be sink in and inspire theres a swag that pronounces itself so real and effortless.,,.,.,. you may not even realize it at first but at some point it really clicks that something soooo special exists in your hands,..,,.,. the best part is that this can happen like an infinite amount of times something new and real can happen every day even.,., and all you have to do is be

There aren't any users online.
          • Hidden: 0
          • Guests: 32