My hairline is receding

Started by binky, Jul 13, 2024, 07:16 AM

« What do you guys do when you can't get out of bed and hate yourselves | Quote Keeper »

binky

What do I do  (:()

I do not think I would look good bald...

Has anyone else on this forum dealt with this...
    Binking off

spirit!

i would try some hair growth meds like minoxidil but either than that it's not that bad. men look good without hair anyways.

Hexcatz

Maybe try rubbing CBD oil on your head

binky

Quote from: spirit! on Jul 13, 2024, 09:38 PMi would try some hair growth meds like minoxidil but either than that it's not that bad. men look good without hair anyways.
        thank you

Quote from: Hexcatz on Jul 13, 2024, 10:12 PMMaybe try rubbing CBD oil on your head
        fuck you

binky

Quote from: paulie on Jul 14, 2024, 05:56 PMstop stressing out, overthinking stuff, drink raw milk...dont second guess yourself, think like a racecar
          how do I think like a race car

zoma

Im somewhere between Norwood 3 and 4, and Ive been treating my hair loss with a few different methods over the past 2 years ~
            I'm very prone to routine change, so the progress I have made isn't monumental, nor am I genetically disposed to have a full head of hair at my age in the first place (I'm young, but hair loss comes on pretty strong for a majority of my male relatives)
            1. Rogaine foam
            Definitely helps to retain hair, no question.
            2. Biotine / B complex supplements
            Increases hair growth
            3. Batana oil
            Aids in the health of the scalp / skin. Betters the environment in which hair will grow
            I've noticed some change since I began using this, namely the density of my central forelock area of my scalp. Take this as hearsay, google won't back this. While it does look more dense, it easily could be a result of the rogaine or stress related factors.
            4. Derma roller / stamper
            I no longer use a derma roller on my scalp, but when I did, there was (minimal) regrowth in my temporal recessions.
            Some people have great luck with these, but it takes some practice/knowledge that I can't really speak on. Getting the right coverage/pressure with a roller is something that you should research before using one. Apply too much pressure, and you will have issues that will hinder your progress. From what I've heard, you can achieve greater consistency with an automatic derma stamper.
            5. Boar bristle brush
            This isn't something that assists hair growth per se, but it can improve the health of your hair.
            Eliminating the use of sulfates and other detergents when cleaning your hair will allow your hair to retain more moisture. Properly moisturized hair is stronger and is much harder to pull out. It also makes it easier to style...
            6. Proper styling
            Depending on how self conscious you are about your hair line, styling your hair to mask/cover your receding hairline might help your confidence. Your hair deserves to be seen, it doesn't need to be hidden under a hat for the rest of your life.
            The most common styles are the fringe, and the french crop. These aren't your only options though. Try experimenting with your hair while it begins to dry after showering, or, better yet, talk to a hair stylist and see what they can do for you.
            7. Bite the bullet
            Shave it all off, right down to the wood. See how it looks, you might be pleasantly surprised.
            If you are younger, it might look a little unnatural, but it might not look so bad.
            At least with a bald head you can compensate with other physical attributes.
            Take the skinhead pill, you might like it.
              1127 <33

There aren't any users online.
              • Hidden: 0
              • Guests: 18