ANIMANGA general

Started by cobasquared, Apr 13, 2024, 02:12 AM

« suckin dick | copypasta thread »

cobasquared

General discussion for anime and manga.

Talk about what you are reading/ watching.

Discuss favorites.

That sort of thing.

covetslit

Im currently catching up to blood on the tracks and it is def one of the better mangas i've read... especially if you have experience with overprotective parents  O:-)
      Uhhhh hey, does anyone wanna come over to my house?
      Oh I forgot you can't! You can't come to my house! Because no one can ever come to my house because I live in the middle place between *the World and Time.
      ... I'm just kidding guys, I live in the old city of Chicago! Meep Moop Mreaow.

covetslit

for anime im trying to finish bleach but the pacing is sooo slow for me  :'(

watching :3

cobasquared

Quote from: covetslit on Apr 16, 2024, 03:16 AMfor anime im trying to finish bleach but the pacing is sooo slow for me  :'(

Ur a stronger soldier than I. I didn't even think to read it cause of how shite the pacing is.

AAaaasgasdgadsgasrgdaewgawgeawegaegwrawergagwarwgargasrsragasasgsergasrgargsagrsasrgarhh
          Yea i think anime is pretty cool but i am also a homosexual
            discord -- magicalemperorsacredricefield

covetslit

Quote from: cobasquared on Apr 17, 2024, 05:12 AM
            Quote from: covetslit on Apr 16, 2024, 03:16 AMfor anime im trying to finish bleach but the pacing is sooo slow for me  :'(

Ur a stronger soldier than I. I didn't even think to read it cause of how shite the pacing is.
            i gave up  :))

cobasquared

Quote from: covetslit on Apr 18, 2024, 05:25 AM
              Quote from: cobasquared on Apr 17, 2024, 05:12 AM

i gave up  :))

LOL

Evilhaven

heavens_net

This shuld be a whole board  (x*)
                  Heaven's Net
                  12,000,000 posts

heavens_net

cobasquared

Quote from: heavens_net on May 01, 2024, 07:51 PMThis shuld be a whole board  (x*)

it should but IG i beat stiki to the punch (i made ts like 5 seconds after I posted that it should exist)