Crystalcorps #cCc Music

Hello! i’m Yamari from the collective Crystalcorps, i’m making hex music with a pop twist to it, we are currently working on a full length debut and some other projects, I’m open for collabs and feedback, here are some of our latest singles and our demos:

and here are the visuals and some extra stuff that are involved in:

Here is our visual arts work.

thanks for reading, demos and other stuff i’m working on will be posted here for people to check! :slight_smile:

(20/08/2021) Crystalcorps, 2021 WifiClick.

Members:

#cCc

Members:

@crystalwaremedia
@yamariii
@yoursavior
@eCrstlIce

things to look out to:

Internet Death | DJ B!G EARTH (Internet Death ~30/08/2021)

Stream #eGotBendsOnMe (£¥€) by eCrstlIce | Listen online for free on SoundCloud (eCreatineBo¥zHD ~Unknown)

Stream eLife-SmartLife (demo) by Yamari | Listen online for free on SoundCloud (Freeware Earth 77.7 ~Unknown)

Stream CR¥STAL GIRLZ | Listen to demos and singles playlist online for free on SoundCloud (SP¥RIT GARDEN ~Unknown)

6 Likes

this is fire wth

2 Likes

Thanks, glad that you enjoyed it

from those two songs, really great, i’ll be watching for the project. you should see if it can be posted on the dismiss yourself channel bc it deserves more attention than it has right now
Also is violet skies on bandcamp because i can’t see it there

1 Like

violet skies isn’t on bandcamp yet, i will be putting it there tomorrow tho

2 Likes

made these today

here’s what i’ve been doing for 2 months, this is not an official release its just some demos from the project im working on, feel free to share the secret link wit da kvlt.

1 Like

if anybody wants to collab/feat im all yours, i have 6 or 7 tunez that will go on the album/tape im working on, thank y’all so much for the support with my recent singles ^ _ ^

1 Like

Stream Yamari - Connection Hijacked by CR¥STAL GIRLZ | Listen online for free on SoundCloud new solo single.

1 Like

Video I made for Angels in the Street

1 Like

can you post the link with a space the embed isn’t letting me get to the playlist

1 Like

like this?

https://youtu.be/UMJ0ckPupP0

1 Like

Stream CR¥STAL GIRLZ | Listen to demos and singles playlist online for free on SoundCloud

1 Like

dj set by dj b!g earth including some of our tracks with visual made by both of us

also, if you liked the more breakcore/pluderphonics parts off of that set he has a new album coming out through Crystalcorps, its called “Internet Death” and you can pre-order it here if you are interested.

Internet Death | DJ B!G EARTH