DY Community Appreciation Thread

Time for some positivity.
Write what is in your mind, there are no rules, let it flow!

Simple Format
[beloved person]・[appreciation message]

Template of Popular Names (Warn me If I missed any!)
.nate・1738・333mon・666resty・7grant2・ad3・alone・amanda・ambient_bird・andre$・anmeggz・anthony1・arboretum・awol・ax・beam_brain・bloodline_genesis・blorkle・bonkoloid・bonzi・branson・breakcore_fujoshi・candide・carrie・cash・cats・cehaiks・cga/cga・cherry・chilee・chipi・codex・commennasai・cove・cursors・damion・david.・dead_leon_trotsky・dede・dj_atari_jaguar・dvstrr・endme・ermakeef・eugnot・family_man・fares・fernand.・fidget・glock・gongagairl・goth_juice・halo・haroinhound・helix・herman・hyp3r10n・ikaretaneet・indra・jacktangent・jesse・kae・karl_anthony_towns・katakana_・kiss_shot・kittenpuke・kun・leah・lordofthexan・mana・mang・medals・merz・meuh・mirage・muco・naerlyn・nanoray・nagareboshi・nana・nicholas・noyz・patchi・person.・purityfilter・pxltr・raid・rretroactively・rivers_cuomo・rustic・sage_east・scuzzy・self_d’eve・shucker・sierra・sixtythree666・sjpm・smellyrat・spacebar・starfruit・sterlingo・sticki・subaruu・survival_johnson・sweetdick・sydney・tankoubon・the_big_slice・the_boi・thesecondpioneer・tortaso・triss・wavyy・wiltron・winnie・wyatt・wun・xxymbiote・y4k4rl・zelda・zlimex

8 Likes

LOVE YOU :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Shoutouts to 7grant2 and ZHE (didn’t forget u) for the behind-the-scenes work, you guys r legit

4 Likes

hey thats me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Shout out dy members

4 Likes

dear xavy i love you
(ɔ˘ ³(ˆ‿ˆc)

1 Like

Especially Xavy

2 Likes

DY got Mad talent, much love and sixty is an absolute legend, thanks sticki for finding him!

3 Likes

YR ALL COOL! :yeah:

2 Likes

Shoutout to SageEast

5 Likes

katakanaha * you an OG

2 Likes

shoutout sticki for all the hours worked and sleepless nights that i’m sure he and his team go thru. i wanna work for y’all but don’t know how my talents will be of any use. here’s to hoping DY grows so i can work in any way for a company that not only i feel is important, but also so the world can recognize the importance of the movement that DY brings; and believes in as well. Love u all! <3

8 Likes

shoutout h5 my lover for life xoxoxo

1 Like

dream blunt rotation

3 Likes

appreciate the curators and all the artists DY works with for helping me find the fresh feeling in music again :heart:

1 Like

dmys community is great i am a big fan of it and everyone involved!!!

1 Like

Mechafest was one of the greatest experiences i’ve had. Shoutout to all the artists for making me love music more

3 Likes

anguirus appreciation, idk you but your posts are always so on point :grin:

Huge :heart_decoration: for sticki and everyone behind the scenes. I haven’t interacted with you personally, but the way you are running DY is awesome for me as a fan. The merch and physical releases are great, the music selection is varied, interesting, (and great). Having a forum in 2021 is awesome (as opposed to only discord or a subreddit).

And shoutout everyone who’s a part of this community. The interactions and discussion is a big part of this for me, and something I look forward to reading every day :slight_smile:

DY has become a big part of my music taste and generally my life, and I hope to see this community and brand/label grow and prosper. Sorry I ramble and write like an 8th grader :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Shoutout to Sticki for creating this community! The array of music is baffling, something for absolutely anyone. Dismiss yourself gonna blow out this galaxy :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

love yall frfr :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: