HEX ESSENTIALS V1.0

4 Likes

Bangers

2 Likes

i agree that every album is essential but i also agree that we have 2 sienna albums in trance and 3 anthony1 albums in trance

1 Like

and i just flat out don’t agree with bluetooth bible but whatever
not to mention that dtoU+… is a much better example of a “trance essential” than the current sienna sleep album (i just call it ÷ lol)

1 Like

what else do u think i should put there

1 Like

well… for starters, trance tab imo should be dtou+ (yes, i know it’s in the core essentials. i’ll get to that later), ateriavia, dance dance ramadan, and hear me out here- an iano album. preferably 1 or 5. visaril can stay, i guess, i can’t really think of a better example on second thought. it’s probably just personal bias against that album anyway, i didn’t like it a ton

1 Like

the surge tab is fine, except i’m leaning more towards dior5tar than axxturel. once again, that’s just personal preference, though- i don’t exactly know the significance of axxturel.
crushed trap i’m kinda missin juice wrld sex tape?? i would put that in core essentials even but my love for that album is blinding. if you put it in i’d replace drixxo lords or maybe that 999 mix (ballsy, but whatever. tbh i’m not quite sure if jwst is crushed trap, but once again… if you revise the trance tab you will have a spot open in core essentials. just sayin.) i think agm 01 fits better than chocolate hearts, but that’s not even personal preference, it’s just that chocolate hearts ain’t even been around that long. barely a week. it’s a little too close to call it an essential.
finally, that old angelcore mix (i’ll find it in a sec) could probably fit in somewhere. i remember that one having a decently big following somewhere (probably rym lol) and it came out like, 2019.
finally, i probably have no clue what i’m talking about so take everything i said with a grain of salt :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think early works bootleg should be swords instead, and baroque should be on the chart next to it
heartake sabileye should get two spots, fourth ring and 999 gecs instead of the mix that’s on there now
anthony1 and sienna sleep should get two spots each, one of which is going to be ateriavia
probably ateriavia and ???, then the two sienna sleep mixes which I think should stay
classic project has to stay, rare rcb hexd has to stay, hi-c and rcb have to stay and I’d add pretty demon rockstarz in place of something else
I want that rareraid mix on here, I have no idea why it gets looked over so much. if this isn’t considered essential then we’re fuckin up

I think bliss3three sucks and should not be on this chart, but I imagine I’m in a minority
rodeoglo not on here at all? he’s one of the few people in that lane I know of who puts out actual releases to recommend rather than putting out sc loosies and mixes, like got it out da trance or blvckhevrt should definitely be on here imo

I think 5x5 is too big rn but it definitely looks the nicest so if it’s gotta stay like this then sure
I also think having five rows for subgenres is doing the concept of hexd a disservice even if the idea is to make it more approachable, that’s what the top row is supposed to be for
you did a really good job on the graphic design btw, like the whole image looks really good. cute graphics, good font choice, I like it a lot

1 Like

i forgot about blvckhevrt, you’re def right about that!
i’d argue that swords and baroque aren’t really hexd tho
i think some of this music sucks too, but it is considered classic by the community
… the sabileye mix kinda seems like… a huge moment for crushed trap as far as i’ve seen. and i definitely wouldn’t suggest leaving it off.
is pretty d3mon r0kkstarz even hexd? idk actually
i don’t know jack SHIT about that rareraid mix but i like the cover art and reading the comments i swear sticki is some kind of genius

1 Like

yeah the mix was already pulled off sc as soon as it went live on yt, kind of annoying cause whoever made this mix is a genius and I’ve wanted more like you wouldn’t believe
as for the definition of hexd and whether those yabujin releases fit within it, that’s entirely up to whoever wants to take the time making a chart like this, and whoever propagates it and passes it into canon. there’s a really long unwritten story about hexd that I’m dying to see unfold and discussion and content like this is very necessary for that to happen
and if there’s something about that heartake sabileye mix I don’t know then fair enough, I didn’t know it was necessarily important

1 Like

No.

why are there two fax gang albums at core essentials :worried:

Nice, I made a YouTube Playlist

1 Like