what has everyone been listening to this week

post ur cringe squares or just list em & say what u liked or didn’t like etc collage

4tet & nicolas jaar are both rly good albums to do work to, as it’s like good ambient music that won’t distract u, really recommend.

first time listening 2 that rocketship album 2 and it blew me away, absolutely would recommend listening to it if ur a fan of twee/noise pop.

2 Likes

Excuse the cringe

1 Like

been listening to death by desu by wawa and HISSGOD by sellasouls. I think HISSGOD has to be one of my favorite releases this year been listening to it a lot recently.

1 Like

collage
absolutely loving everything on here
the 454 album isn’t the most amazing project ever but I love the sound and the guy has a serious ear

1 Like

nothing is cringe if you’re enjoying it except burzum tbh

looks good though!!!

anything you’d recommomend from it?

2 Likes

yea i enjoyed the hissgod album when it got dropped on the yt channel, really good

Ashes 2 Ashes Dust 2 Dust is a bump

1 Like

don’t sleep on the rest of t3’s work, it all bumps
one man gang

1 Like

yeah the original trilogy is incredible, i’ve been working my way through some of his other shit but there’s so much

i’ve been diving into yves tumors old music from the early 2010’s and also nurse with wounds homotopy to marie

1 Like

i’d say definitely check out acid souljah if you haven’t heard his stuff yet. His delivery is idk, like he’s smiling the whole time? goated imo, here’s a couple songs for anyone seeing this

(this ones a tape but yea) Acid Souljah & MrCheezl - Trapped In Cheezlworld by Acid Souljah | Free Listening on SoundCloud

1 Like

thanks!

schizoscriptures n rainbow bridge 3 been on repeat

1 Like