Who's your favorite artist???

Who’s your favorite musician and why? Also link your favorite track

1 Like

thats a tough pic but the artists who i consider the most thought-provoking and talented would have to be negativland, here’s their track helter stupid

hard to say but prob between aphex twin - xtal, burial - shell of light& in mcdonalds, cocteau twins - know who you are at every age

but my favorite song. period. is halcyon on and on babyyy

1 Like

bro they played this at the end of the mortal kombat movie lmao holy shit that really threw me for a loop hearing that again
I might steal this answer, this song is insane and I have some really special memories tied up in it

1 Like

tough one since my taste changes so much. Rn I’d have to either say five star hotel, exodia, or machine girl, but if you asked for a track…

been thinking about this one for weeks.

1 Like

Machine Girl BB

This was my intro to Machine Girl, this track brought me down a wild rabbit hole. Watched this guy grow over time, got lucky enough to see him play in Cleveland. Ever expanding and so inspirational in how unique of an identity he’s grown. DIY all the way bb.

1 Like

TYBG

1 Like

people act like it’s a joke when I say Brandon saved my life but I’m not laughing
Thank You BasedGod

1 Like

Bauer, they’re an Argentinian Post-Rock band. Their 2004 debut “Astronauta Olvidado” is superb. Don’t feel like finding a link to it cus I’m lazy but the song “La Mañana Verde” is so good it’s insane.