whats the craziest thing that happened to you

Started by fishpaste, Apr 16, 2024, 08:14 PM

« 1 | Do you like local mexican places »

fishpaste

something out of this world

CorradoSoprano

I'm friends with this guy and it turns out his cousin who lives out of town is friends with my cousin who also lives out of town. I recently found this out by accident and my friend and my cousin have never met before. In recent memory that's the most crazy thing that's happened, that was a few weeks ago.

When I was a kid I used to go to another friend's house. His mom got us Burger King and stuff while we watched Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness and played Street Fighter IV. While we did that stuff his dad sat behind us eerily while he on his laptop going on faceberg or something. It was kind of freaksauce but I kept my guard up. A few years later he committed a murder-suicide but failed on the suicide part. I think he's still alive in jail today.

Also when I was a kid, I almost sleepwalked out of a hotel. An Indian guy eating a bagel at the hotel cafe stopped me before I went outside the building and lead me back to my room. Hasn't happened before and hasn't happened since.

I abstain from commenting on three of the actual craziest things that's happened to me though. Don't worry, I was never molested.

i think i found 5 dollarson the streetone time when iwas walking on the street
        watching :3

covetslit

during covid i walked to 711 like at 2am and i got followed by a black tinted car, i was wearing an LA hat in SD i think thats why but ik they did not have a gun or they would of tried to scare me w it, still they would of beat tf outta me if they caught up but i took a shortcut home  :P also one time while i was in math class my teacher got arrested for touching kids  O:-)
          Uhhhh hey, does anyone wanna come over to my house?
          Oh I forgot you can't! You can't come to my house! Because no one can ever come to my house because I live in the middle place between *the World and Time.
          ... I'm just kidding guys, I live in the old city of Chicago! Meep Moop Mreaow.

spirit!

one time a homeless person harassed me threatening to rip my head off

Sticki

Quote from: spirit! on Apr 18, 2024, 03:10 PMone time a homeless person harassed me threatening to rip my head off
            this has happened to everyone

Idk what happened before this day but today i drank tea with some milk which was really good since i didnt eat anything today
              just wanted to tell you guys that  :)
                discord -- magicalemperorsacredricefield

zoma

Not mine but thought I'd share

When my brother was in highschool him and his friends would just roam around the sketchy parts of our downtown and watch homeless ppl
                The interactions you have with homeless ppl are always funny as shit here. The best one he's told me to date is a time where he offered to give a homeless guy a big mac he was about to eat if he could land a backflip.
                He landed that shit flat, and he got his big mac.
                Meth gives you super powers, shits crazy.
                  1127 <33