You are a bitch ass sucka and lame

Started by Evilhaven, Apr 30, 2024, 05:08 AM

« if you had a time machine where would yall head to? | Test »

Evilhaven

Guest you are a officially lame of dycord and dy forums you are scum of the earth I mean it you are bitch ass loser in here I hope you overdose and kys

Evilhaven

Quote from: Evilhaven on Apr 30, 2024, 05:08 AMGuest you are a officially lame of dycord and dy forums you are scum of the earth I mean it you are bitch ass loser in here I hope you overdose and kys fuck you

Joji

7o00o00o00o

7o00o00o00o00o

Evilhaven

Quote from: 7o00o00o00o on Jun 17, 2024, 10:28 AMamazing :DDDDDD
      Glad you like it  (:)))  (:)))

therealahype

Quote from: Evilhaven on Apr 30, 2024, 05:08 AMGuest you are a officially lame of dycord and dy forums you are scum of the earth I mean it you are bitch ass loser in here I hope you overdose and kys

oh no (:o)
          Instagram: therealahype
          Twitter/X: therealahype1

grungor

༺༻ ༺༻
          .·:*¨༺ peace, love, and grungor  ༻¨*:·.

grungor

Quote from: Evilhaven on Apr 30, 2024, 05:08 AMGuest you are a officially lame of dycord and dy forums you are scum of the earth I mean it you are bitch ass loser in here I hope you overdose and kys

i would like to formally apologize for any unsavory actions that i may have committed and i sincerely hope that we can put all previous conflicts behind us. for the betterment of humanity and the universe as a whole, please accept this apology  (:P)

Evilhaven

Quote from: grungor on Jun 17, 2024, 04:11 PMi would like to formally apologize for any unsavory actions that i may have committed and i sincerely hope that we can put all previous conflicts behind us. for the betterment of humanity and the universe as a whole, please accept this apology  (:P)
            I cant tell if serious or not but alright I forgive you

grungor

Quote from: Evilhaven on Jun 17, 2024, 05:56 PMI cant tell if serious or not but alright I forgive you
              (:P)  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)

vmrrobotic

erm what the flip..
                  VMR