Camilo Thread

Started by Camilo, Jun 17, 2024, 03:48 PM

« Would you walk into this for 10 dollars | Best food »

Camilo

i am camilo the magician, i will give reccomendation from metal, hip hop, 60s rock, and i love monkeys, like fr they chill

Camilo

post your 5x5 of the week/month
    this is mine

Camilo

Camilo

i played gmod yesterday and the admin gave me 2 million dollars, shitty ass dead game  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)

Sticki

Hi Camilo  (=P~)

Camilo

Quote from: Sticki on Jun 17, 2024, 03:58 PMHi Camilo  (=P~)

CAREFUL STICKI THERE IS AN EVIL AMOGUS IN YOUR POST

did you listen to this grindcore ep i showed you? :Ddddddd

Camilo

Hayaino Daisuki for anyone interested was a band from Jon Chang, the main guy from Discordance Axis and Gridlink, they made 2 EPs, the second one is insane, is like grindcore mixed with thrash metal, fucking great

https://youtu.be/VGj7nmUy4PY

grungor

camilo,,
                ༺༻ ༺༻
                .·:*¨༺ peace, love, and grungor  ༻¨*:·.

Camilo

Quote from: grungor on Jun 17, 2024, 04:07 PMcamilo,,

hi ms grungor, what is your favorite sandwich?!?!?!

grungor

Quote from: Camilo on Jun 17, 2024, 04:10 PMhi mr grungor, what is your favorite sandwich?!?!?!

i could absolutely kill for a philly cheesesteak. also im a ms  (;D)  (@};-)

skit

Quote from: grungor on Jun 17, 2024, 04:15 PMi could absolutely kill for a philly cheesesteak. also im a ms  (;D)  (@};-)

philly cheesesteak? yooo u know wspppp u must be from the east coast then  (:o)

Camilo

Quote from: grungor on Jun 17, 2024, 04:15 PMi could absolutely kill for a philly cheesesteak. also im a ms  (;D)  (@};-)
                      hell yeah, also thanks for letting me know you are a ms  (x*)

therealahype

Instagram: therealahype
                        Twitter/X: therealahype1

Camilo

Quote from: therealahype on Jun 17, 2024, 06:41 PMhi

HEELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOW ARE YOU HOPE YOU HAD A BEAUTIFUL DAY

grungor

Quote from: skit on Jun 17, 2024, 05:37 PMphilly cheesesteak? yooo u know wspppp u must be from the east coast then  (:o)

im actually from the west coast lmao. i do plan on eventually moving to the east coast though. i have a lot of family there

skit

Quote from: grungor on Jun 17, 2024, 08:51 PMim actually from the west coast lmao. i do plan on eventually moving to the east coast though. i have a lot of family there

hopefully when u get here u have many good philly cheesesteaks yo because everywhere else be lying pretty much

grungor

Quote from: Camilo on Jun 17, 2024, 03:50 PMpost your 5x5 of the week/month
                              this is mine

heres my weekly 5x5. some pretty good albums this week

Camilo

Quote from: grungor on Jun 18, 2024, 01:36 AMheres my weekly 5x5. some pretty good albums this week

hoooooooly shiiiiit  a lot of electronic music, i know the one next to the boa album, and that midori album is really niceeee, same with perfume, i like that album ms grungor  (;D)  (;D)  (;D)

maybe you would like this one if you like midori

https://youtu.be/G4CKmzBf5Cs

skit

here's my monthly 5x5 c:

Camilo

Quote from: skit on Jun 18, 2024, 12:32 PM

here's my monthly 5x5 c:

HEEELL YEAH, BROKE BOI BROKE BOI, also that 2pac and section80 album are really nice, my favorite 2pac album is either that Makaveli album or me against the world, listen to playboi carti leaks and soundcloud songs if you haven't  (;D)  (;D)  (;D)  (;D)  (;D)  (;D)  (;D)

Camilo

Camilo

thinking of listening to this today

grungor

Quote from: Camilo on Jun 18, 2024, 09:10 AMhoooooooly shiiiiit  a lot of electronic music, i know the one next to the boa album, and that midori album is really niceeee, same with perfume, i like that album ms grungor  (;D)  (;D)  (;D)

maybe you would like this one if you like midori

https://youtu.be/G4CKmzBf5Cs
                                        oh dude mass of the fermenting dregs is awesome. they are coming touring here in september but tickets are sold out so now they are all super expensive

Camilo

Quote from: grungor on Jun 18, 2024, 02:03 PMoh dude mass of the fermenting dregs is awesome. they are coming touring here in september but tickets are sold out so now they are all super expensive

daaaaamn that's cool, the few concerts i've been one was with marky ramone, the second drummer of the ramones, fucking great  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)

grungor

Quote from: Camilo on Jun 18, 2024, 02:05 PMdaaaaamn that's cool, the few concerts i've been one was with marky ramone, the second drummer of the ramones, fucking great  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)
                                            hell yeah dude that's awesome. i've only been to a few concerts for big artists (tool, boris, descendents, circle jerks, and adolescents), but ive been to concerts my friends' bands have played. the only problem with big artists is none of them ever come to my state  (:'()  (:'()

skit

Quote from: grungor on Jun 18, 2024, 03:04 PMhell yeah dude that's awesome. i've only been to a few concerts for big artists (tool, boris, descendents, circle jerks, and adolescents), but ive been to concerts my friends' bands have played. the only problem with big artists is none of them ever come to my state  (:'()  (:'()

holy shit tool??? bro me too, i fuck with tool so heavy, their new shit is so good to take some psychedelics to lmfaoooo

Sticki

camilo listen to sexless/no sex by iron lung

emon

You should listen to Disconnected by Greymachine camilo
                                                    follow me on instagram @sparrowdovestarling

Camilo

thanks for the recommendations guys, listening to iron lung rn <33<3<3<3<33

Camilo

Quote from: Sticki on Jun 18, 2024, 03:15 PMcamilo listen to sexless/no sex by iron lung

really nice powerviolence, cool!!1  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)

Camilo

i listened to this album yesterday, fucking great music and artworkLOL

Camilo

also this one was great mexican corridos  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)  (:P)

Camilo

and i want to give big thanks to sticki for giving me a game the other day, thanks <3333<<3<33<  (;D)  (;D)  (;D)  (;D)  (;D)