"dead theory" out now on all platforms by A Hype // shed theory is messed up

Started by therealahype, Jun 17, 2024, 04:32 PM

« SHOEGAZE THREAD | this harto song is cool »

therealahype

hey, so someone told me to go ahead and make a thread here about Shed Theory and my diss towads them called "Dead Theory" which is out on all platforms. Shed Theory is a group with artists such as Joeyy, Ricky Chix, Marlon DuBois and etc that is very troubled, Ricky Chix for example has been on film seen saying the N Word, Joeyy shows have been funded by Peter Thiel who is a troubled Republican man with a sex scandal, the whole group is supported by and sucks up to Sam Hyde, a Neo-Nazi who's also a pedo and freak towards women among more. I highly recommend staying away from them or at least looking into them more first. I dissed them on a song called "Dead Theory" under my name A Hype on all platforms. Thank you to those who view this, have a great day everyone  (:D)

Linktree to the song
https://tr.ee/ZQiVY9001U
    Instagram: therealahype
    Twitter/X: therealahype1

skit

yo where'd you get all the info cus aceii had some good songs i remember bumping

therealahype

Quote from: skit on Jun 17, 2024, 04:47 PMyo where'd you get all the info cus aceii had some good songs i remember bumping

you can find it by searching for key words on Twitter/X, I also am more than okay with sharing through DM's.

skit

Quote from: therealahype on Jun 17, 2024, 04:51 PMyou can find it by searching for key words on Twitter/X, I also am more than okay with sharing through DM's.

yea dude send thru dms im interested, thanks  (:P)

therealahype

Quote from: skit on Jun 17, 2024, 04:54 PMyea dude send thru dms im interested, thanks  (:P)

okay do you have social media at all you want me to DM you on or would you prefer I do it here?

skit

Quote from: therealahype on Jun 17, 2024, 04:56 PMokay do you have social media at all you want me to DM you on or would you prefer I do it here?

on here or sk1ts on discord, whatever works for u