storytime: share your worst high experience :o

Started by stan, Jun 18, 2024, 10:11 PM

« What's your worst cartoon you ever seen in your life | if you were shrunk down very small would you be best friends with a bee »

stan

please share because i find reading these fascinating  (8-D) or don't idk can't tell u what to do

spirit!

i took 10 mg thc edible one time and it felt like i was having a stroke, i also saw fractal forming it was crazy. felt like any minute i was about to have a seizure and the youtube vids that i was trying to watch to calm me down didnt make any sense to me at all.

Sticki

telling the worst would take some time but the most recent time wasnt long ago and this is after years of weed already sucking for me. i took the most miniscule amount of a tincture of THC:CBD:CBG:CBN and immediately went to bed. Woke up 4 hours later experiencing delusions and having intense visuals of black and white spots blurring my vision, couldn't breathe and had to listen to a video to regulate my breathing for hours. My partner had the exact same reaction which was strange considering we both took such small amounts. The high itself didnt wear off for another 5 hours and my brain was shot for the following two days. All I could manage to do was run around in Fallout New Vegas on the Xbox for a few hours while recovering.

shed

4 months ago I ordered some regular speed from the incog vendor I usually purchased my ket from — his ket was fairly good quality for the price so I didn't really have much second thoughts going in

went to a rave/show with my gf at this fucked ass venue and we decided to snort some of that speed we ordered alongside some leftover coke that we had

as soon as the 3rd bump of speed went up my nose, my nostril had bled in a way I had never seen before O_o eventually after the event finished we went back home but we couldn't sleep for 3 days, the whole time being completely fuckin wired

my friend and I ran some tests & it turns out the 'speed' I bought was actually meth (:-bd)

shed

Quote from: shed on Jun 19, 2024, 10:07 AM4 months ago I ordered some regular speed from the incog vendor I usually purchased my ket from — his ket was fairly good quality for the price so I didn't really have much second thoughts going in

went to a rave/show with my gf at this fucked ass venue and we decided to snort some of that speed we ordered alongside some leftover coke that we had

as soon as the 3rd bump of speed went up my nose, my nostril had bled in a way I had never seen before O_o eventually after the event finished we went back home but we couldn't sleep for 3 days, the whole time being completely fuckin wired

my friend and I ran some tests & it turns out the 'speed' I bought was actually meth (:-bd)
          oh and also i was vomiting every like 3 mins after we came back home

skit

Quote from: Sticki on Jun 19, 2024, 02:39 AMtelling the worst would take some time but the most recent time wasnt long ago and this is after years of weed already sucking for me. i took the most miniscule amount of a tincture of THC:CBD:CBG:CBN and immediately went to bed. Woke up 4 hours later experiencing delusions and having intense visuals of black and white spots blurring my vision, couldn't breathe and had to listen to a video to regulate my breathing for hours. My partner had the exact same reaction which was strange considering we both took such small amounts. The high itself didnt wear off for another 5 hours and my brain was shot for the following two days. All I could manage to do was run around in Fallout New Vegas on the Xbox for a few hours while recovering.

totally laced, new vegas sounds like a great idea though  (:P) love that game

Hexcatz

I remember one of the worst highs I ever had. It was a dark, cold night, and I was desperate. I had just managed to score some heroin after days of searching, scrounging, and doing whatever it took to get enough money together. I was exhausted, hungry, and feeling like my skin was crawling off my bones from the withdrawal.

I found an abandoned building to take cover in and prepared my hit. My hands were shaking so badly that it took me several tries to get the needle in my vein. Finally, the warmth started to spread through my body, and for a brief moment, everything felt okay. But that moment didn't last.

Almost immediately, I realized something was wrong. My heart started pounding in my chest, and my vision blurred. I felt a wave of nausea wash over me, and my breathing became shallow and rapid. Panic set in, but I was too high to think straight. My body was both heavy and weightless, and I couldn't move or call for help.

As I lay there on the cold, dirty floor, my mind began to spiral. I saw flashes of my past, moments of happiness and clarity, now distant and unreachable. Faces of family and friends who had given up on me, flickering like a cruel slideshow. Regret and fear gripped me as I struggled to stay conscious, afraid that this might be the end.

Hours seemed to pass, but I had no concept of time. At some point, I must have passed out. When I woke up, it was morning, and the high had worn off, leaving me with a crushing sense of dread and sickness. My body ached, and I felt a deep, soul-crushing shame. I knew I had narrowly escaped death, but the cycle was far from over. The need for another fix was already gnawing at me, stronger than the fear of what had just happened.

That was one of the worst nights of my life, a grim reminder of how far I'd fallen and how the next high could always be my last.